Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Don't Want No Peepin' Tommy's!

Well sir, this is it. No longer can someone from Croatia stalk my blog. I might have a really creepy fan, you never know! But seriously. I wanted to post some pics of my friends kids from their b-day parties and when I asked their permission one of them said, "Sure, why not its private." Well I checked and it's not! I don't plan on becoming an international blogging phenomenon, (too late, I know,) but I would really like to have the comfort of posting a picture of my house without thinking, "huh, it would be so easy for someone to find out where I live." Not that it would be hard for your more determined stalkers, but why help them out you know? Plus eventually I would like to post pictures of my kids and I don't want just anyone lookin around. I'm not sure how it works after the privitization, but we shall figure it out. So, please follow this bloggy if you would like to keep reading! And in return I will post something really thought provoking. 

*Let's say this happens next Wednesday? Providing I can get to the school to borrow some internet. hehe. 

*****This just in, you have to post a comment on this blog with your email, or send your information to me via my email ---- she05002@byui.edu I LOVE YOU ALL!

5 comments:

Jack and Erika said...

Invite please! erika.maxfield@gmail.com

Ya know I'm going to have to read about y'alls wonderrrrful lives from afar in a few months! :]

Amy Johnson said...

I want to continue to stalk you.

amykaeb@gmail.com

hmmm said...

I want in :)

geriegbert at gmail . com

sasha said...

croatia!? haha...

make sure you make a separate blog private blog to update about your new post. does that make sense? i can send you an example.

sashaiteno at gmail dot com

love yous.

Jeffrey said...

merr why not.

xdeaconx@gmail.com