Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Moving...again.....

I swear, it is my lot in life to move once a year. Ever since I was 12 I have changed living quarters every year-year and half. I haven't minded as it has always taken me to the places I have needed to be at certain points in my life but packing never gets any funner. AND FUNNER IS A WORD!!! 

So Monday night we go to our friend's place for FHE. We are all just chattin, shakin our booties on the Wii, the usual, and one of our buddies who lives a few houses down from us starts talking about how crazy it is that Hemming Properties is demolishing our houses.....

BrrrrrWhhaaaaa?!?

April 15th they are tearing doing our house to make way for some, "gaudy monstrosity". So we scrambled this week looking for somewhere new and we found a place in a large complex called, "Stonebrooke". For the first time we will have ALL the essentials: Washer/Dryer IN the apartment, a second bedroom, internet, pest control, windows in every room, a bathroom we can both be in without touching, a dishwasher, a closet that is so big I can stretch out my arms all the way out in it, a hot tub and a work out room in the complex. 

You know, everything you need to survive.

1 comment:

sasha said...

umm.. i had to go through all your recent posts because apperantly my google reader is retarded and it never posted all your newer posts. or maybe, i just have to do a deep spring cleaning and clean out other non-important blogs, so i can see when you post? i dunno.

but i am so excited for your new place! now you have a room for us! yay. and i am so so excited to come see you guys soon. i promise. it is happening. we need to save for it. bah.

love you!