Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I feel gorgeous today.

Me feelin' purty.
 Seriously! No sarcasm, I feel really truly beautiful today. Your husband or your friends can tell you how pretty you are all the time, but it's not often you truly feel it. I was just unpacking some stuff in the kitchen, listening to some Zeppelin and Band of Horses and I just took this deep breath in and felt so good about myself.
 
I love this picture! Imagine sitting on a boat on your way to an exotic island and just take a deep breath.
 I know as women we usually feel ugly or we have days where we just feel fat. How often do we feel pretty? Not just pretty, but GORGEOUS?!? And how often do we realize it? It's not very often that this happens so I thought I would document it. 

Today my hair looks great. My skin has cleared up since the last visit from Aunt Flo. I am still tan from my tanning marathon a few weeks ago. I have kept some weight off. I have cute toes. My eyes didn't look tired today. My lips weren't chapped. 

Do you have days where you feel beautiful? You should cause you ARE!

p.s. that whole blog/private this isn't happening until I can wrap my head around this whole unpacking situation!

3 comments:

chelse said...

You are ALWAYS beautiful and better your insides are beautiful too. not in that cheesy way or that you have a sweet spirit way either, but in a way that you're always happy and always uplifting and why I love to always be around you because you make me happy... and you're just sexy! love you!

chelse said...

ps let me know if we can help unpack... and how did the sleeping go? poor trent keep you up?

Stacey H said...

I have always thought you are gorgeous! I love this post... :) My best moments have always surprised me... they are usually when I don't straighten my hair or do smoky eye makeup or whatever. Its when I am clean inside and out and happy with my natural idiosyncrasies that I feel the most beautiful!