Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

My Little Cactus

I kill plants. Not for fun of course but I really can't keep plants alive. One time Trent bought me a beautiful, expensive, Orchid. I thought it was a good idea to put it outside in our stairwell window...it froze..... I watered it too much and the whole bottom turned into a block of ice. I also tried to grow parsley and carrots. I dunno why, it just seemed like a good idea. So enter my little cactus. I have had a couple in my time, but they last a heck of a lot longer than other plants! They are low maintenance which is good because I'm not good at maintaining things....my children are doomed.....

2 comments:

Sam@Life as Mrs. B said...

These are the ONLY plant I can seem to keep alive for a while! I Totally had one that looked like yours in high school! :) haha

Amber Lee said...

ha ha yay AZ pride! I cannot keep plants alive and Chaz had a garden that we tortured to death!