Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Church Goin



So Miss Tyra needs to give me some posing tips! I have always felt sooooo awkward in photos! But I really wanted to show this skirt I got at PacSun for 5 bucks! I love it and it's stretchy! I picked up a $10 pair of jeggings as well but lemme tell ya, you REALLY have to be willing to dig in those sales racks and throw some 'bows if necessary. I also thought I should post some 10 pounds down pictures AND for the first time ever, a picture of me with NO make-up on AHHHH!!! don't show your children! they'll have nightmares for weeks!

Side story: When I was working at a gas station in town with my friend Erika our "older" co-worker came in, (older as in she remembers both floods, the Teton Dam Flood and Noah's). She dyes her short, thin, permed hair, pitch black. It was windy that day and when she walked in her hair was in a big thin puff ball all over her head, like lightning had struck her hip pin. She didn't look at us at first so we both said, "Hey _____, how are you?" When she turned around both of our pupils almost dilated out of our skulls and gasped a little.
Her eyes were blood red from the wind, her skin was sallow and her cheeks sunken in. Add her skeletal figure, her electric hair and that crazy look in her eyes and you have something like this.
Haunting, no?
This is the reason I usually wear make-up er'day. You never know when you might get that crazy look in your eye and I'm pretty sure make-up tones down the crazy.

6 comments:

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

BWahahahaaaa, that story was great! Especially as a regular Horkley's customer, I know EXACTLY who you're talking about! hahahhaaa

ps. you look 5 million times better than I do without makeup. Rock it, sistah!

hmmm said...

Haaa! LOVED the visual for the Horkley's story!!!! and the Foach bag—perfect!

annnnnd you look AMAZING! Seriously you look so great, go you! and that skirt, 5 dollar bills yall? Holla!

Bretty said...

i love your skirt! and your shoes. and your hair. and your makeup-less face. and your guts. love, brett.

chelse said...

i heart that skirt. I saw it in there a while ago but they only has xs and I couldn't even get it up my leg! any more of those?

Rachael said...

you look great kenzi! and $5?? cant beat that!

sasha said...

you are not wearing makeup!? whaaaaaaaaa. so jellybelly.

so, the visual is priceless. haha...
i laughed out loud at work. so not embarrassing.

and i still love your jeggings and skirt. oh, and carlos's sexy heels.