Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

well well well

If it isn't my old nemesis.

school.

Yup. Today was the first day back BUT Idaho has given me such a nice surprise the past few days.
It has been sooooo nice! Like 65 degrees plus! With hardly any wind! This is seriously so unheard of. We went longboarding a lot this past weekend and I remembered that yes Virginia, I do have ab muscles.

Here's the line up, Economy 111; Media Law & Ethics; Intro. Interior Design & Architecture; Intro. Public Relations & Entrepreneurship Skills.

I was going to do a Preforming Theatre Arts cluster until ohhhh you know...this morning! Then I had one of my infamous mind changes and decided to go with a cluster called "The Home". Sounds like a horror movie right? But I felt better about it and it includes home gardening, home & family management etc. All those things I'm terrible at! I really love acting and theatre but it just didn't feel right. Maybe my good friend Seve will still let me be in a play?!? hmmmmmn?!?!

Trent's schedule is pretty crazy too, I pretty much just don't worry about it because if I did I would go nuts for him. All his classes are like these super technical computer classes, no thank you! Poor guy has to take his final from last semesters programming class in order to stay in the next level class. His teacher is a diabolical nerd.

I am back in the Executive Office! I LOVE being up there! The people are just amazing and I get to work with some cool people! (Sam Im talking to you! You keep me sane!) As with any office there are some nutters but hey, maybe they think I'm the nutter.

Well, I already have an excessive amount of homework and am about to crack into the first redbull of the semester. (Yes I know they are absolutely terrible for you, but I'm cramping, tired, and I worked and went to school today and wont get dinner until 10, and I think Im trying to just convince myself? haha)

cheers! 

3 comments:

Stacey H said...

School just couldn't leave you alone, eh? It wants another piece, eh?? Well, give it hell, Kenzie!!!! (I am 36 wks preggo, I can say what I want!)

Jules said...

McKenzie, I read that Windex Multi-Purpose Grease Cutter is supposed dissolve longboard graphics pretty well. (source: http://bit.ly/dckzEp) Your thoughts on that?

Also: yeah, school bites.

brandilyn said...

school BLOWS! hang in there homegirl. oh and i saw what you were talking about with running out of material and switching to the white on your wreath, but seriously, not even noticeable unless you're looking for it.