Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Urban Outfitters

So I know Urban Outfitters is like the bees knees right now, what with their overly tall skinny sickly models and their "cool" 90's style.....okay so I'm not the biggest fan. I dig it, but I am not in love. Maybe its because I am not 5"11 and don't weigh 100 pounds, I dunno, Im not a doctor. Mostly I like their apartment stuff buuutttttt thankfully they have put out some stuff that I would actually wear in their Spring line! K, so when they get it right, they get it right! My fav is the satchel in the photo with the girl and the umbrella! I think I need that for school...HINT HINT


any one else like my crappily photoshoped montage? i sure do.

3 comments:

Jules said...

My sister and I like to call it Urby.

Stacey H said...

I still have my see-thru umbrella that I stole from Grandma O many years ago. And they do have em at Target now. Bet they're cheaper!

sasha said...

i do. i do! {i like your montage}

not a big fan of u.o
juuuust because they don't have dresses long enough to cover your coochie. other than that.. i like them lots.