Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

"And yet there was but one woman to him, and that woman was the late Irene Adler, of dubious and questionable memory."
-Sherlock Holmes, A Scandal in Bohemia

Irene Adler from the  was always one of my favorite fictional characters. She was an independent woman in a time when that was improper, she outsmarted Sherlock and looked great doing it! In the movie, (yay Rachel McAdams!! She did so good!) Irene wears all these different outfits but I love the ones that were "masculine" for the time! Especially the 3 piece suit that she wears at the end. I couldn't find a great picture of the whole suit but you can kind of get the idea. I really loved the whole feel of the movie as well with all the old English style and the amazing direction of my favorite director, Guy Ritchie! I would love my future home to have and excessive amount of bookshelves filled with copious amounts of old books and a ladder that is on wheels to go around the whole thing! I would have a big comfy leather chair huge paned windows. Yup. I love this movie and Irene Adler is a bad a**.

No comments: