Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

lights...camera...wait. what?

Wowzas. So work picked up! I am currently writing and directing this information video that will be shown (if it's good enough) at the "All Employee Meeting" on campus in April. I was waiting on some script stuff to come back from the head of IT for like the past month. I have been bugging him about it like once a week but he's a busy guy. So finally, (he should have done this sooner), he referred me to the guy who writes up the strategic plans for IT. I have a week to write the script, a week to edit the script, a week to shoot the video and a week to edit it. Or there abouts. This is my first foray into anything film making, so I wonder how this will go? Maybe Ill fill it with tons of special effects...then they won't notice anything else....mwaahahaha!

1 comment:

Stacey H said...

I'm thinking loud music and explosions. Good luck!!