Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

To Do: Summer 2010

Weeeeee! It's almost summer!! This is last 4th of July (my favorite holiday) my neices and nephews were crawling all over me and it was SO much fun! 
I absolutely LOVE summer in Idaho! It is seriously amazing. There are so many things to do! I don't think that Trent and I have fully taken advantage of it all so to remind myself I want to make a list. (All you out of towners better come play with us!)

1. Bridge jumping @ Fall River
2. Kayaking
3. Canoeing
4. Longboard everywhere
5. Hike Targhee
6. Hike Darby Canyon
7. Bridge jumping @ Twin Bridges
8. Go to Jackson Hole
9. Find a good fishin' place
10. Camp...in a tent.
11. Roast hot dogs over a camp fire
12. Go to 7 Peaks Water Park
13. Go to Yellowstone
14. Go on a huge longboarding trip (WA & OR)
15. Go to Tennessee stopping at every good longboarding spot
16. Go rock climbing @ Heise
17. Be a Blonde again
18. Get real tan
19. Learn how to ollie
20. Do ALL of this w/ Trent

What are your plans for the summer?!?

5 comments:

Jules said...

Is that you up in the corner covered in children? Why yes it is.

Stacey H said...

YAY come to TN and we will pile yet another child on Aunt Kenzie! And I know an amazing hill for you to try :). And I could ollie before I was preggo but I think I will need to relearn after baby pops out

Amber Lee said...

Do it!! I say do ALL of it and before its too late (a.k.a before u get knocked up)! Loves you!!

Sam@Life as Mrs. B said...

Want to go fishing with us?! lol Fishing, camping, hiking...thats pretty much our life in the summer!! So...we can play! haha

Unknown said...

Dear McKenzie,

Thank You for entering the Beso Hunter Boots contest. I hope you are given the opportunity to wear these beige hunter boots to withstand the Idaho weather while you walk to school with your husband in style.

Thank You and Good Luck!!
The Beso Team
ttp://www.beso.com/style-director-contest/