Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

5 Muzaks

That you might not have known I like. In fact, I am slightly embarrassed about a couple! (Namely Fall Out Boy) At age 18 I totally thought I was so hip, only listening to underground non-mainstream rock that was totally musically narly man. This actually lasted until I met my husband. When we met the fact that he was more into rap/hip hop than rock was seriously something I had to get over! Lame right? Well, I introduced him to Led Zeppelin and he made me realize that I could totally enjoy poppy stuff! He taught me just to like whatever made me feel good and not worry about how mainstream it was. (Um, I really like Miley Cyrus' "Party in the USA" and Yellowcard's "Ocean Avenue" not to mention some Taylor Swift.) 

So here's 5 main stream "rock" groups that I have recently decided to "come out" about. 


I know they're not super embarrassing, buuuuttt my 18 year old self would have ralphed!

No comments: