Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Story Time: The Worst Kiss Ever

My friend BJ and I were talking about how awkward our first kisses were and how unsettlingly wet they were! It made me think of the worst kiss I ever had...

I had been seeing this guy I met through some mutual friends. I had already inwardly decided, (from the first meeting,) that I didn't like him. This was all based on the fact that he was about 4 inches shorter than me. I let it go on longer than I should have because I didn't want to believe I was that shallow. It turns out I'm not, he just didn't have any other compensating qualities! 

Anyway, this kid takes me to In & Out but they were about to close so we got take out and sat in the parking lot in his open jeep. He suggested that we sit in the back so we can put our fries and drinks on the wheel wells.

We climb on back, me being totally oblivious to any ulterior motives, and I sit there munching away at my fries.
All of the sudden, a wave of passion comes over this guy he throws my fries on the ground, jumps on top of me, straddles me, and starts kissing me ferociously!

I was so stunned, all I could think about for like 10 seconds was how the putz threw my fries out!

After those long ten seconds of me sitting there with my lips puckered and my body as stiff as a board, with no end in sight, I start trying to mumble something.

"ummm hommk dagggkkmmmm"

He finally pulled back to let me talk and all I could say was, "sooooooo......."
"You're not into it are you?"
"ah no..."
 
Then followed an extremely awkward drive home and all I could think about was how those fries would have tasted real good right about then.

3 comments:

Amy McFarlane said...

hahahahaha! how have i never heard that story before?!

Myra said...

That is hilarious!!!!!!!!! Ugh!!!!

Sam@Life as Mrs. B said...

Oh my goodness I stinkin love you! This is awesome! I wish I could have seen GJ's face when you told him that story. :)