Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Fall Line Up

Well sir, I officially have 2 semesters of school left! I will be taking about 18 credits each semester but thankfully I have a loving husband who is okay with me not working during these semesters!

I honestly have a really hard time with that. I have never not worked during school and I am worried about the pressure it could put on Trent, but we worked it out and we'll totally be fine! It will just be weird to not have a big chunk of my day not at my office.

I am also really excited for this! To concentrate on nothing but school is a luxury I never thought I would have. I am taking a super random assortment of classes, ya ready? (not that this is important, but I just like talking about it!)

1. Shakespeare
2. Business Statistics
3. Natural Disasters
4. Environmental Stewardship
5. Practical Homemaking
6. Home Decor Sewing
7. Logic

Oddly enough, all of these classes count for something! And can I just tell you how excited I am for Home Decor Sewing? I have a chair that needs recovering and 2 couches that need pillows!

Anyway, we did absolutely nothing this weekend! It was so amazing. I love my office, I truly do, I also got really burnt out this week. It felt like a lot was put on me and I didn't feel equal to the task. I really just needed to do nothing, to have nothing required of me! I am amazed by mothers, there's a job that never stops!

I did so little that I didn't even shower. If you'll excuse me, I have a date with a loofa and some soap!

2 comments:

hmmm said...

Your schedule looks packed! Go you!!!
I took Home Decor Sewing my last semester in school and it was actually super great! You'll love it fo sho.

Good luck:)

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

ooh, home decor sewing is so fun! I took that class and loved it. Do you have Sister Blake? She's super cool, and my friend's mom.