Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Amy and Cece


My friend Amy asked me to take pictures at the birth of their second little girl! I was honored that one: she asked me to be there and two: that she asked me to take pictures! Like I mentioned before, I am trying to build my portfolio and am so thankful for beautiful opportunities like this.

I will definitely be posting more from this day! Can you see the look of love in Amy's eyes? It was amazing, Amy went natural for this birth and it was quite the ordeal. It was so intense but as soon as the doctor put Cecelia...(I don't know how they're spelling that!) in Amy's arms, Amy let out this cute awwww that was a mix between adoration and a sigh of relief. I started crying and couldn't see properly through the lens. There are a lot of things that aren't cute about giving birth, but it truly is a miracle when babies come to earth. It's a beautiful thing!

1 comment:

sasha said...

i've been thinking about you all day! i miss you.
thank you so much for having us. we had a grand 'ol time. let's make yellowstone happen next month. we will start saving! love you love you love you. :)