Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Edwin + Gabby




So these are the invites I was talking about a few posts back! Cause I know you all are avid readers. A co-worker was trying to design his own wedding invitations in Word....WORD!!!

I ain't no graphic designer but I knew that I could do better than what he was doing. It was interesting finding a balance between what they wanted and my personal opinion. 

The top is the main part of the invite, the picture right below it is the other side, then the reception card, and then the return address label. I had a few different inspirations, the polka-dots are popular right now as is that purple blob shape thingy... I combined them to go with Gabby's personal style and also the colors she chose. (It's all about the bride!)

Anyway, I hope to get even better, so let me practice on all of you! I'm going to try and build a portfolio. Give me projects! I won't charge and I also won't be offended if you don't like something! 

Buenas Noches Amigos!

2 comments:

Jules said...

These turned out great!

And Word? Really? Why don't we just edit photos in MS Paint?

Jordan Huntington said...

This is cool Kenz