Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Man, I feel like there's no point in posting cause I don't have any pictures! Well, I shall tell you. Trent's parents came up and we went down to Pocatello to see his Grammy! She's an awesome lady, really progressive for her time. She wasn't feelin so hot but Trent and his Dad did man stuff in the backyard while Mama Hampton and I went everywhere looking for flowers! They put flowers on the graves of their deceased family members every Memorial Day which I think is awesome. We found some really good ones for really cheap and Grandma Zelma was worried that we didn't spend enough and her husband would think she was cheap!
The next day we saw Prince of Persia which wasn't bad and I was sitting there staring jealously at the main girl's amazing flat stomache. Hate her.

We also went to the Snake Bite Grill in Idaho Falls which is amazing!!!!!! I highly recommend it. You know how burgers are usually greasy? Nope. Not here. Everything is SO fresh and delicious! I found this pic on the internet and it is seriously as good as it looks.
That night we just went home and chilled, sometimes we forget to stop playing around and take time just to do nothing with each other! I stayed up and did laundry and Trent fell asleep of course! He tried, he just has this amazing ability to fall asleep anywhere and I mean anywhere!
Hah, then Sunday we woke up at 1:30...church starts at 1.....we didn't go....hehehehee
But we did wake up in time to go camping at 6 with some friends!
We went to Targhee! Which, if you don't know, is the best mountain known to man. It was real cold that night but I had a wonderful sleeping bag, Trent's only was good to 45 degrees so he was cold, but thank goodness for that special talent! Our good friends Andelin and Ben were in the tent next to us. Andelin thought there was a bear because she heard my restless rustling and Trent's snoring combined.
The next day we longboarding Targhee! I only went down once, it's a pretty intense ride and pretty long, my poor back was screaming after that one so I took it easy. Trent was going pretty hard core and ate it! He has been juicin through his shirts because he has road rash all over his belly and elbow. Gross. I know. But poor guy can't even bend right now! Now between my bad back and his bad everything if something drops on the floor we just stare at it for a while until I get my shoe off, grab it with my monkey toes and pass it to him. This requires little to no bending on either of our parts! That's teamwork right there.
So now, back to school. Mid-terms this week! Wish us luck!

p.s. I stole this pic off a friend's blog. We are new friends so it may be a little creepy that I got this pic cause she doesn't know I found her blog....hahahaa, but hey, we all skate together. It's cool. This is from our friend Ryley's mustache party. And this is pretty much the whole skate crew minus Seve and Jules...and Andelin and Ben...and Trevor and Jill......

2 comments:

chelse said...

hey! YOU'RE SO CREEPY! just kidding. not really. And I'm not even weirded out a bit you took that photo. I have some of the guys and one not cropped if ya ever want it. I was way fun camping last weekend. Hopefully we'll see you guys soon.

Steve Kolb said...

i wanted to comment on like every sentence of this post so here goes...you should name one of your girls Zelma, i love trents parents, that burger looks great, i miss camping+targhee, trent really does have a tallent for sleeping hopefully now that he has you he takes his shoes off every night, i miss you guys, andelin is scared of the dark, hope your ailments heal quickly, and love the staches!