Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Its my birthday present to me!

One big hug to whoever can name that movie!

Well I am officially 23 and I don't feel a day over 17! On the inside! Could this be the reason I don't have a baby yet? Probably. That and school. But that's okay! My body doesnt feel 17 though, its like an old woman. Everyday I wake up and Im like, Trent! The pain in my leg is gone....oh wait its in my shoulder! Maybe if I get this bike, it'll all be okay....

and this basket for a small puppy or produce...not together...dog hair and fruit dont mix!
and when I have babies and want more produce and more...babies....Ill get this.



I like this company's slogan, "A very nice bycicle shop".

2 comments:

chelse said...

Happy Birthday! It was way fun going to dinner. And I freaking love that first bike on your post. I've been day dreaming for 2 years about bikes that I want... with sweet baskets.... but I think you should definitely get the second bike with the huge basket and tote trent around in it! It would make me so happy

Stacey H said...

Stay 17 on the inside forever! Love you Kenz!