Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Christmas in July?

In preparation for fall?!?

I wish!





But right now it is SUMMER! kind of. In Rexburg it doesn't officially hit til like mid-july.

But we're holding up real well. I'm not doing as well in school as usual, but not terribly either.

Trent stays up til all hours of the night programming. One day he will write a program that will make us rich! And take over the WORLD! maaawaahhahahhaha!

I am sick and Trent had to sleep on the couch cause I kept sniffing and coughing, first time in our marriage that he slept on the couch!

Trent's hair is thick and lucious now. I like playing with it!

My hair is a terrible shade of brown. Yes, brown. I said to the girl, "I want it close to my natural color, plus highlights, just match the roots and I want it lighter than my hair right now."
The girl literally said "oops" when she saw what she had done. Yeah, not what I asked for. It is even a little bit orange. With some silver highlights to match.

Got a box to fix the above problem! In Idaho, box color is literally better than the salons!

Fit into a size 7 pair of jeans. Yes, they were boyfriend jeans and give me a little bit of dunlop's disease, (where your belly, dun' lops over your belt) and they don't fit like boyfriend jeans, BUT I FIT IN THEM DANG IT AND THEY LOOK GOOD! ahaaaahha

Our friends Dan and Rachael left us some gummy worms. At least, we think it was them, we dont know anyone else who gets gummy worms in a plastic bag from Winco. If they are not from them, maybe that's why I'm sick? A homeless man left them there?

Got so baby hungry I sobbed.

Got so hungry I ate an old granola bar. I dont like granola bars!

So pretty much we're just pluggin right now. Just gettin through but at least we're doing it!

oh and I beat Plant's vs. Zombies on Trent's iPhone. When did I have time you ask? Well apparently when my mind is so active that I can't fall asleep at night, killing zombies really soothes me.

1 comment:

Stacey H said...

Awww! Love you Kenz!

BTW - I will know you are truly hungry if you eat a banana! Granola bars are like nuthin!