Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

The many faces of Trent Hampton

Trent says he only reads my post when they have him in them, well sir...

1. Trent w/ Ronnie.
2. Trent asleep under a chair at Grand Targhee.
3. Trent sad cause no one came to his party.
4. Trent ready to go see Rodney Atkins in his Sunday best.
5. Trent awake at Grand Targhee
6. Trent showing off how rich he is, (I married him for his money).
7. Trent is wondering where all the hotties went after his mission
& last but certainly not least...
8. Trent partying with some Swed's on his mission

He makes me laugh er' day.

3 comments:

Stacey H said...

:)! Jared and I just laughed for like 2 minutes straight at that last pic.

Jules said...

Trent and Ronald . . . so romantic!

Steve said...

I miss that guys face. You are one lucky girl to have that hunk next to you each day.