Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

10 Things...

1. Me = Highly unmotivated this semester. (Zero idea what I really want to do with my life career wise.)

2. I'm gonna apply for an online job this week, I swear.

3. I will shamelessly stuff my face on Thursday, & Friday. (Leftovers)

4. Me = Crazy baby hungry. Must hold all babies.

5. I want this job so I can get unnecessary things like Mac make-up, eyelash extensions and a tanning package.

6. Trent wants babies too, he just doesn't want me to go into labor during my final, finals.

7. I miss the sun, I miss the heat, I miss the ocean, I miss the desert, I miss palm trees, I miss weather over 50, I miss a sun warmed car, I miss flip flops, I miss no jackets.

8. My abs are pretty flat right now. Except for when I sit or wear clothes.

9. Been hustlin' all kinds of deals lately, free trim (hair) for me & Trent, cheap food, free toilet paper... you get creative in college.

10. Realized today that any man who is willing to get stuck in the arm with a capri-sun straw sized needle, twice a week, for three years, just for $50 bucks to pay for the basics, is a real man. And he loves me. (He gives plasma!)

2 comments:

Tyson, Brett & Dahlia said...

Giving plasma that regularly definitely makes you a man (unless you're a woman). I gave plasma maybe 10 times... and I hated it every time. I didn't like that medal straw being in my arm for over an hour (I have slow blood). Plus I always got the new guy who didn't know how to find a vein or poked the needle all the through and out the other side of the vein. 10,000 man points to Trent.

Amy McFarlane said...

next semester we'll make our abs flat all the time! and you guys can come hold our baby anytime :) Juliet has been really good about giving trent hugs too!