Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Chillin...

As I've probably mentioned before, Trent can fall asleep anywhere.
Right now, after a long week, we are both lying on the floor in our office. Me watching my brainless but kinda awesome girly shows, (vampire diaries, gossip girl, etc) and Trent lying next to me snoring away!

If he lies down long enough this is what happens, and I have always been jealous of it! All we did was watch an episode of The Big Bang Theory and he was out! His snores give me the chills because they wake me up at night. I hear the deep breathing getting louder and louder and I start getting really anxious! I usually shake the bed or shove him a little and he stops. Sometimes it will kind of wake him up and he will give me one of his famous Trent Quotes.

Well, this was super random, but he's cute. The end.

3 comments:

Amy McFarlane said...

hahaha i always shake tim when he starts to snore!

Jack and Erika said...

Jack is snoring right now and I can't go back to sleep! But umm... YAY for Vampire Diaries and Gossip Girl! Good to know you still watch the teen girly shows like me!

chelse said...

I'm kind of like the Trent in your relationship.... besides the snoring part. I think I can fall asleep in 20 seconds flat.