Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

It's Business Time

Now that I have survived finals, (barely), it's business time. I have a lot of ideas of things I wanna do and a lot of goals for the new year. I've never really been one for the whole "New Years Resolutions" thing but there must be a reason that millions of people every year make them. So while I'm thinking about that, check out the potential business card I did tonight!

  I probably won't actually use it, I was looking at other people's business cards while I designed it and then realized that it looked a bit similar! I hate it when that happens; you see something that inspires you so much you start creating and then realize you created version 2.0 of their design. But hey, it's a start! 

Goodnight y'all! It's lovely to see you again!

4 comments:

Jordan Huntington said...

hey, sometimes you have to take something and then make it your own. There is a reason you felt connected to a certain design, and it probably means it represents you in some way. In the art department we had a saying, "good artists copy, great artists steal." We are inspired by things around us, then we take it and make it our own creation. I like the card, you are quite the little designer.

Stacey H said...

Amen to what Jordan said! Love it, Kenz.

Jules said...

This is beautiful, great font choice and use of white space. "Inspiration Station!" as Seve likes to say.

chelse said...

those are super cute. lawyer by day designer by night. ps when are you going to come and visit? It's totally your turn