Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011


Thank you so much friends and family for your support. I've never been one to hide my emotions, I feel that's more detrimental than helpful, and I have always found so much kindness and love when I am honest with my feelings to others and to myself. I seriously love ya'll!
 
The last week of school is underway and I am taking a 30 minute mind break. 
It's always a little rough these last 2 weeks, there's hardly any sleep, hardly any shower time, hardly any kanoodlin time, just no times! How do you not look like a middle aged trucker lady when you haven't slept for more than 8 hrs in 3 days? These are my must haves for these stressful weeks.
Dark, sturdy nail polish. It hides the dirt and unkempt cuticles and lasts a long time.

Hair powder to soak up 4 day's worth of hair oil

Radiohead to calm me down and help me concentrate

Eye Flash to brighten the crackhead circles under my eyes

Plenty of water to keep my skin from looking like a zombie's


2 comments:

Amy McFarlane said...

hahahaha i love that there is no kanoodlin time! and all of your must haves that have to do with not showering hahahaha. but we'll see you friday right?!

chelse said...

I hope you're doing ok with finals! Just think on ly 2 more days!!!! If you need any dinner or a break or anything let me know! heart you