Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Nuevo Boton y Nuevo....bloggybackground....

yo no habla espanol.

but I sure do like to try!

Anyway, I realized this semester how much I love goofing around in the Adobe Suite! My visual media homework was my favorite and even though I can tell that I have a long way to go, I am really enjoying this! Trent's old typography teacher saw a wedding invite I just said and told me, "you could do this, really, you could put yourself through law school with this!"

Yes I am tootin' my own horn. It's just something I never thought I would be any kinds of good at.

Well sirs, here is my new button, grab it a love it!

And seriously, what do you guys think of the new look? I look at so many of your blogs and I see the talent surrounding me, I want some constructive criticism!


Photobucket


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the new blog. Honestly looks great. I just may need some help sprucing up mine! I've been meaning to do it for months now and just never get around to it. Oh and I want to see these sweet invites! coodos girl
ps this is chelse I think i'm on Ry's account

sasha said...

love it sooooo much. and love you! i owe you a hella long email.

yesh. i just said "hella"

laugh with me.

p.s my word verification is "skoolho"