Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Final's Post...not the final one, this is just during finals....

I totally shouldn't be doing this. I should be crankin out the bajillion stories and articles and essays that I have to do before tomorrow. Yeah, so I won't be sleeping tonight. This will be my second all nighter in 2 weeks. Definitely feelin sick and I feel like someone is trying to send electrical signals through the mush that is currently my brain...I can feel stuff happening up there, but it's moooosh dang it! 

CAN...NOT.....COM....PUTE......

On a happier note I made this box for my adorable friend Chelse a few weeks ago. And by made I mean like, cut out magazine pictures and actually took thick cardboard stuff and glued it together and then glued the pic's on there. It was her birthday and in my head Chels is oh so California. (She's from Idaho but she just can't help it.)

Also, there was a present inside the box.



2 comments:

chelse said...

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE that box... and also what was inside! Good luck with finals you sexy beast

Stacey H said...

I love it! Nice jorb.