Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Recent Pix

I have been trying to take more pictures lately, I hate pictures of myself but I think other people look amazing in pictures! I somehow look like there is something wrong with my brain and am 200 lbs. Now I ain't lookin for anyone to make me feel better cause there is a lifetime of pictures for evidence and I'm okay with it. I figure you just need a really fast camera to take a bajillion pictures in 1 second and somewhere in there you'll get a great picture. But I digress.
 New Shoes!
 Chelse on a mary-go-round. A perfect example of photogenic-ness!
 Creepy statue in the BYU-I Gardens
 Shy Trent!
 He was a skater boy!
 Almost ran this little guy over!
 Megan! She is in a lot of my classes and I would die without her!
This little guy is Carter! He is our friend's baby and sooooo squishably cute!

1 comment:

Ron and Maggie said...

I found your blog!!! and i'm gonna stalk you!!! yep yep yep