Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Color - rad - o


So we may or may not be moving to Colorado for the winter. Trent has some potential internship opportunities there and you know, thats like, responsible to do? If we get them and we can afford to be there I think we'll go. I would just work while we are there and try and save up some mula, buuuuuttttttt I HAD MY HEART SET ON DOING NOTHING THIS WINTER!!! haha, well besides studying for the LSAT and working out. I literally haven't not worked since I was thirteen. I had a few months here or there where I didn't work but that's it. 
It would be nice to be close to Trent's fam, get to know them even better, snowboard, eat granola, grow out my armpit hair and whatever else they do there.
Alas, at 23 I suppose it is time to be responsible.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

wow! my favorite things to do in colorado is eat granola and grow out my arm pit hair! wowee! we must be friends or something!