Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Current Events

this is only 1/4th of the magnificent parking where we practice sliding!

1. Still trying to diet. I am seriously addicted. I went for 2 days without caffiene and I started having withdrawels. Same with fast food. I NEED AN INTERVENTION!!!
2. Trent and I moved into our new place! It is huge! (to us!) The huge living room is inspiring me to make my own furniture curteousy of Knock-Off Wood but have zero time. There are always saturdays though...
3. Speaking of said living room. It is currently so big and empty Trent and I get creeped out by it, so we nervously skirt through it never lingering there.
4. If I ever meet my online Media Law teacher, I will look at her with my saddest face and ask, "why?"
5. No sleep. My body has forgotten how to deal with this.
6. B-day in a month! Trent says he is making something that I will use forever and that our chillins might use too! No idea what it is though.
7. Went to U of U to board last weekend with some good friends. I had a pretty bad back BUT it was so AWESOME I couldn't just sit there! Imagine having North Temple St. all to yourself at 3 a.m. cruizing the streets! AND riding on dirt trails and drifting corners through a college campus!
8. My chiropractor is mad at me for the above.
9. I miss my siblings, they make me laugh!
10. I want a baby! But that is more of a constant event than a current one.
11. Forgot P. Clark's car keys in my pocket the other day. Made him late to a meeting with some VIP's. Whoops. (He forgave me)
12. Trying my hand at saving money. It's hard to even type that.
13. Like Jules I want a new longboard. I just don't know which one yet!
14. Realized I need to watch what I say more instead of just letting myself run wild. It's funny, but only to me.
15. Need to do my HW.

Buenas Noches Mis Amigas

3 comments:

Sam@Life as Mrs. B said...

If you see our Media Law teacher...hit her for me! :) haha thanks!

Sam@Life as Mrs. B said...

ok the above was a joke...but I seriously ask why too!!

Trenton and Brooke said...

Kenzie! I just now came across your blog! I'm so glad I can keep up with your monthly happenings via internet! You are sorely missed girl!