Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sometimes...


Heavenly Father says, "what's that Kenz? You're worried about not feeding you and your hubby cause you don't have time to go to the store and you're poor? Here you go. Free food EVERYWHERE!"

So this morning in my class we had presentations. One group said, "we need someone brave, who is hungry." I said THATS ME!

He got out a McDonalds bag and pulled out 2 hashbrowns and 4 sausage mcmuffins.
Thank GOODNESS I only had to eat 1 hashbrown and 2 sausage mcmuffins because they had me
 race this other kid. This kid happens to be a creeper who Trent might have to punch fairly soon. So I figured, this is a sweet deal!

I get free food, (even though its covered in butter) and I get to shame this kid into stop creepin on me!

DONE.

I don't know if this is a good thing that I easily put away all this food. But I can tell you, this creeper has an EGO, which I squashed.

Heartless? Maybe. But really?!? Who hits on married women?!?

Anyway. Moral of the story. Heavenly Father will always provide you with the things you need.


....and squash creepy egos.

No comments: