Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

"Lots of people take 7 years to finish college"

"Yeah, they're called doctors."
Rexburg Temple last night...
I got so lazy over this winter. I forgot what its like to be busy! I'm super happy to be almost done with school and see what happens next.
Tuesday was the first day of school and then yesterday was the longest day ever.
7 - wake up
8 - work
12:45 - class
2 - work
5:15 - temple
9 - grocery shopping
10 - homework
12 - bed
I am kind of excited for some of my classes. I have a digital imaging class that will make my pictures not suck and also requires me to post photos twice a week onto a photo blog. So while I might be M.I.A for a bit here, you can check out my weekly photos, here. (I haven't changed my name at the school yet, hence, McKenzie Shelley.)
 

No comments: