Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

V-Day

Trent and I aren't big fans of crowds, so going to a packed restaurant on Valentines Day isn't what we had in mind. On the other hand, we love going out to eat. Solution: Go to the Olive Garden the night before and then make a delicious, romantic dinner on the official night!

We made each other homemade cards, (like we do every year,) and made our favorite dinner; BRINNER!!!!!!

Breakfast for dinner! You have to have everything for a good brinner; pancakes, bacon, hashbrowns, juice, eggs, and if we're feelin extra meaty, sausage!

Trent also got me a bamboo plant and I got him a drawing kit. It was fun just to hang out and do little things for each other.

We've been playing lots of racketball lately!

My cards for Trent

Also on Trent's card


Trent's card for me


2 comments:

chelse said...

Love the cards and brinner. Brinner is my favoritest!

Jules said...

"Obi-wan for me" HAHAHAHAHAHA