Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

California

I went to California and it was SO awesome!!
Me and Amy stayed with some of her friends who were so nice to us!
We walked around Michael and Kelsey's town of Orange, went to Disneyland, hiked, went to the beach, met up with my brother, had a bonfire at the beach, skated around a park, rode my skateboard down a slide, and seriously enjoyed the gorgeous weather!

Not only do I love California and warm weather, I loved hanging out with Amy in some straight up seriously needed girl-time! AND I now can cross off number 9 on my resolutions list: Go to the Ocean! And even though I was the only one on the beach to go in the water, I didn't care! It was pretty cold but not Idaho cold so it's all good! I also got to meet my neice, Dahlia. She is just super cute and such a smart little baby. She was wary of me at first but then she warmed up when we played in the waves. She even let me hold her by the bonfire!

Are ya ready for pictures?!?


































1 comment:

Rachael said...

looks like so much fun!