Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Story Time - Trent's Worst Kiss Ever

Yesterday I was teasing Trent about his worst kiss and I thought I would share it with you! My worst kiss featured an almost midget boy kissing me in a most passionate way, his features an *ahem* large nosed, vivacious girl doing the same to him.

He swears she kissed him, and I totally believe him...except...he didn't really stop her...hehehehe

So Trent was playing pool with this girl he considered a "friend" and in true Trent manner he says he was just chillin in the corner waiting for his turn. Then, she turned to look at him, fire burning in her Latina eyes. She started walking towards him, swishing her hips with every step. Trent didn't know what to do. Being the entirely unassuming man he is, he just thought she was coming on over to say what's up.

This girl pushed him against the wall and looked deep into his squinty eyes, then moved in quickly before Trent "had a chance to move". Her rather large nose hit Trent before anything else, (which he says was very disconcerting,) then...she stuck her tongue in his mouth.

This was on the last day of the semester so I think she just thought after a semester of pining over Trent she should be a modern woman and take matters into her own hands! I also have it on good authority that Trent's girl friend's, (who are now my good friends,) may have egged this girl on! mwahaha!

Poor Trent, he is just too cute for his own good.


3 comments:

Jack and Erika said...

Oh.. and PS - love the New Year's resolutions... hurry up on the first one, would ya?! Our kids have to all end up at college at the same time! and as for #5... Tennessee is south of Idaho/Utah...and so is Florida, where we are applying to grad schools :]

Jack and Erika said...

and by #5... I mean #6...

Ok I'm done commenting now! Miss y'all!

brandilyn said...

OMG trent's "squinty eyes" hahahaha poor trent! i think everyone has an awful/horrifying/awkward kiss story. dave's is pretty good, too.