Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

2012

So I had this whole thing designed for my New Year's Resolutions. There was like this 1950's banner with the quote, "You pile up enough tomorrows, and you'll find you are left with nothing but a lot of empty yesterdays..." with classic numbering and all.

Well I accidentally quit out of it without saving and decided that since it is mid-January it wouldn't matter how they looked but that I should just get going on them.

Anyway, New Year's Resolutions!!

1. Get preggers
2. Get Trent into grad school
3. Build up a design business
4. Build a website for the business
5. Graduate...maybe law school...I'm sick of school...
6. Move out of Idaho, (anywhere south of the Idaho/Utah border)
7. Go on a sweet trip out of the country with Trent
8. Lose 40 pounds/Be healthy
9. Go to the ocean
10. Follow the Dave Ramsey plan


4 comments:

Stacey H said...

Great list! Here's mine.

Stop sucking at everything I suck at, especially finances.

No joke.

Steve Kolb said...

get preggers!! excited about that one, it may conflict with the lose weight goal. I def gained 40lbs haha. come visit us, we'll take you to the ocean!

Amy McFarlane said...

you're going to have a hard time with number 8 if you get your number 1 :) unless you throw up a lot! :)

Amy Johnson said...

yeah for pregnancy! But hooray for the ocean trip AND Dave Ramsenites!!!!!!