Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

there's something on your head.

What do you think of this growing poofy hair bow, flower thing, trend?
I've seen on very rare occasions a hit on this trend. And to me this is pushing it.


But she's a Princess! She gets away with wearing these things and bringing back the hat trend!
More often I've seen this and it just don't work.


Anyway, I'm not on board. And the thing that pushed me over the edge was seeing a girl from a class who usually looks so amazing. She would wear things that I would be too insecure to wear but are classic. I had such a high opinion of this girl, she looked like a modern Grace Kelly, wearing outfits like:



And then today I ran into her. Now I don't have a picture, but I'm pretty awesome at drawing so here is a fairly accurate sketch. The police should hire me.

Her hair was super crusty from trying to keep it in a short bun and she looked like a ballerina line backer. Also, I am the pink of perfection and can comment on these things.


1 comment:

chelse said...

haaaaaaaaaaah hahahahha haaaaaaaaaaa this just adds to our convos last night about self tanner and ridiculousness. Hate as well. They even look stupid on babies. and yes I'm going to take that sketch to the police and get you hired.