Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

If the moon was made out of spare ribs, would ya eat it?

*Update* Chelse just reminded me of "the Trent Quote of the Day" from our Craters of the Moon Trip: (When the rent-a-cop told us we couldn't "skateboard" around here)
"Ugh! He called our longboards, skateboards!"

First, check this out: Flotsam & Jetsam

Second, I got the shingles. It's been hurting for like a week and these weird bumps came up on my tummy. So I skipped the last few hours of work today and slept for 5 hours. You get shingles when the chicken pox virus lies dormant in your body, waiting for your immune system to be weak enough and for you to be stressed enough and then it explodes. Plus allergy season just started and I ain't doin so hot. On that note, here are some pictures of fun before my body went all "viva la france" on me. (There are lots of running pics, cause that's what you do at Craters of the Moon)















2 comments:

chelse said...

I can't believe they called our longboards skateboards

s a s h a said...

oh, girl. i feel ya. though, i don't have shingles. my body is breaking out with al sorts of other things from stress. i haven't been stressed like this in FOREVER.

i need kenzie lovin.