Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Rexburg Market

Last week we hit up the Rexburg Market with our friends Seve and Jules!
This was my real first foray into my camera's world.
I have been trying not to take any Auto pics,
but as you see, maybe I should keep
working on it!
They always have the cutest and best
stuff there. Cute little pumpkins, Mexican 
corn like on Nacho Libre, kettle corn, flower head
bands that I probably won't ever let my little girl wear, etc.
 Oh Hey Jules!




 That stash is looking might fine!


 I told Trent to make a beautiful face. This is what he gave me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ya know, I knew the beautiful face before you even mentioned it. Well played, BIL. (bro-in-law) ;) :)

chelse said...

nice pics.... What's with the new blog header??? looks good, but I miss the old feet