Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

Good Morning Sunshine!


I woke up rather bummed out today because I realized I am not awesome at anything, I have become 10 times more awkward than I used to be because the only person I talk to often is Trent so I have can't relate to anyone else, I used to be in love with music of all kinds but where is the benefit of being a musical connoisseur if you aren't good at playing it, I can't do a lot of the things I used to because I am overweight, (not fat, overweight), my hair is ugly (it looks remarkably like the picture above, color and all), my apartment is dirty, it is freezing cold and I am locked up in this office until the sun goes down and will not see the sun today or the rest of the week.

Good morning.

but its pay day and I'm not dead. How morbid is that?!?

3 comments:

Jules said...

You taught me how to slide and your hair looks great.

Now shush.

Stacey H said...

You kick a** at so many things! Like getting it when nobody else does. Like total individuality. Like blowing people's minds at your simultaneous nerdiness and coolness. You are the best aunt and my boys seriously think you are superduper cool. What other aunt sends cool t-shirts, candy cane cocoa and rubber chickens, to name a few! You also kick a** at being like the one person who can make me smile when I am bummed (everyone else makes me angry for getting in between me & my mood.) I tell my stylist about how cool your hair is and the local punks about how cool they are not compared to you. Keep being who you are...being anyone else will make you proud for a minute and miserable in the long run. I know. If "you" is feeling lost or neglected, break something (old guitar? Glass in a dumpster? Push a shopping cart into a wall at high speeds with your car?) then get "you" back. I love MyKenzie! Yes I do! ... <3

brandilyn said...

dude that IS interesting! we seriously need to make like married woman play dates or something to get some socializin'. and i think you're hot...so don't be hating!