Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Finally.

My hormones have arranged themselves in a decent manner and yes, I am sane once more! Trent and I worked out all this week, ate really well, I got some mousse that makes my hair feel like it used to before the mean lady took over half of it and I managed to get through the week with out weirding anyone out!

I'm pretty sure that amounts to a good week!


I am still missing the warmth and sun of Arizona but that's okay. Idaho ain't that bad. I just want to be warm! I miss the desert and the colors and the sunset and the way your lips tingle when you go outside because it's so warm. I miss the odd smell the cool air makes in the houses, the smell of the orange blossoms and how good Sonic tastes on a hot day.

*insert wistful sigh here*

BUT, this morning I woke up to the most beautiful sight! My side of the bed is right next to the window so when I stick my little feeties out of bed in the morning I am facing outside. It was still dark, (of course), when I woke up at 6, but when I looked out the window I saw the Rexburg Temple on the hill all lit up against the dark blue sky. We have the most perfect view of it and it really is the most beautiful sight in the morning!

2 comments:

Stacey H said...

:) Good week indeed. I love your posts Kenzie

brandilyn said...

this post made me smile real hard. youuuu ROCK