Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

me ol' bones


So I went to the doctor and apparently I have like Osteoporosis, or Calcium Defiencency (same thing, different stages) or Rheumatoid Arthritis, OR I'm so clogged up that my body can't absorb the nutrients it needs. The blood work will be done Friday.

That's my list of possible reasons why I can't run anymore, why I can't make it up the stairs with out practically lifting myself up them. Why my knees and hips hurt even when I'm sitting.

I'm 22. This sucks.

I suppose it's good I found out now, as opposed to when I'm pregnant or 50. I'm young enough I can do something about it!

So I have officially started my mission to follow what my Church calls, The Word of Wisdom. Not just the no drinking, no smoking part. The part where you only eat meat sparingly, or even not at all. No more eating out. No more soda. No more betos......

SCREEEEEEECH!

NO MORE BETOS!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Well, eating out everyday made me gain 30 pounds, maybe going semi vegetarian/fresh food junkie will take it off?

Goodbye my love. I shall miss the grease that drips from your juicy meat and succulent potatoes.

Any suggestions?!?!?

2 comments:

Jordan Huntington said...

Betos = bad
Greens = good
One yogurt a day is great!

I did not know about any of these things, and i have not heard your sweet voice other than when i imagine it in my head in a really long time. that as Sasha would say "sucks ass."

You know I would struggle with the meat thing, but if you want to kill yourself remember that I love you! That is a song from Juno and I have to put the disclaimer on because people find it wildly inappropriate if I just go around saying it I guess. K, love you with all my outies and innards. - jo

Steve Kolb said...

what is this surge of blogging? i love it! sorry about your health probs, i'm glad you're feeling better and as you said, it is always better to find out young.