Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Closet Space

Early in January I cleaned my closet. Big news, I know. But check out how good it looks!



I still want to get even better but this really helped. I followed the basic, "have I worn/used this in the past year?" rule and chucked everything that I hadn't. It was really hard because my inner pack rat was like, (insert Gollum voice,) "nooo you must saves the precious!" Just call me Frodo because I dominated that closet. 

I also threw away anything that looked super dingy that I couldn't fix up. A certain pair of blue heels got a fresh coat of navy blue nail polish on the heel part, to cover scuff marks, and my skirts got hemmed. I also organized between things I can wear to work/church and my chillaxin clothes. And I may have gone nuts and organized my work things by material...and color.... It was quite the ordeal but now it is beautiful.

No comments: