Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

When a man and a woman love each other....




So first we got married.


And my brothers and sisters thought
they were cuter than me.
Hah.


But I still love them.




So I took a picture with them.




And there was
aaammmmmmaaaazzziiinnggg
food.




Jazzy muzak done by my sis and a country star.



A cake with eatable shells
I dream about that.




The Globes were in attendance






and so were handsome
suits on handsome men.

BEST MEXICAN FOOD EVER!! Tia Rosa is a saint.




But then our pudgy toes
said no more!



And they lived happily ever after.


FIN.




2 comments:

sasha said...

aww! so cute! i love your little life story. so far... it just begun! oh yeah!! =]

i miss you guys so dearly.
this is the only way of us knowing whats going on in your lives. please update it more often. and i'm gonna ask trent a huge favor. and have him update it as well. =]

tehee

Jordan Huntington said...

i love you guys! i am happy i just found your little blog here. i think it will help due to the face i am no long a facebook user. bo-ho-ha. this is a cute little story about your wedding. i felt like i was there, which is good, and I miss you guys. but onward and upward i suppose. love you!

-jo